“Al Rajhi Returns Account” is the best savings account with a fixed monthly return, Al Rajhi One of the most important topics that many citizens in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are looking for, as savings accounts are considered one of the most important accounts that Al Rajhi Bank offers to customers, and we will show later what the best savings account is.
“Al Rajhi Returns Account” is the best savings account with a fixed monthly return, Al Rajhi
Al Rajhi Financial Corporation offers a savings account with a distinctive monthly return, and the expected return is 3% per year depending on the value of the amount deposited and the time of investment. It is called a Hassad account, which requires the customer to have an active savings account. account at the bank. It also offers many other benefits and services, including:
Also read:This is how Hamas concealed its plan to attack Israel Social Development Bank Unemployment Loan Requirements and papers 2023 How to take a loan from the bank Steps for issuing a new residence permit with border number 1445 How long does it take to issue a new one Steps for issuing a professional license in Saudi Arabia and the conditions for obtaining it Steps for issuing a national identity card 1445 How to fill an issuance form National identity
- Obtaining monthly returns in accordance with the provisions of Islamic Sharia.
- The returns are paid out monthly.
- Competitive win rate.
- Flexibility in withdrawal and deposit
- Open and close the account at any time without paying any fees.
- Have a debit card.
- Open an electronic account through the Al Rajhi application.
- Electronically managing the savings account.
How do I open a savings account in Al Rajhi?
In the context of talking about the best savings account with fixed monthly returns in Al Rajhi, we will present the steps to open a savings account in Al Rajhi through the following steps:
- Orientation Al Rajhi Bank.
- You must log in to your personal account at the bank with your username and password.
- Click on Create savings account.
- View the terms of the account.
- Enter data and information such as ID number, phone number and email address.
- Definition of place of residence if located outside or within the Kingdom, stating the number of family members.
- Then press send.
- The website sends a code number to the phone registered with the bank.
- Save the sender code.
- Complete the procedures before approximately one month has passed from the date you received the account opening code.
Conditions for opening a savings account with Al Rajhi Bank
The bank sets a number of conditions that must be met before a request to open a savings account can be submitted to the bank, namely:
- The customer is over 15 years old.
- Obtains a personal national identity card.
- He must have full mental capacity to take the legal steps that would allow him to open a personal account and manage it personally.
- He must be a member of the public, so he or any of his family members cannot hold a political position.
- Declaration that it has full capacity.
- He must be in possession of a full-fledged ATM, obtained from Al Rajhi.
- His approval to officially open the account via the website.
- He is the sole beneficiary of the account.
- He has an account on the Absher platform, so he cannot open a savings account with Al Rajhi Bank without having an account.
- The ability to know market and stock market changes.
- Please update the information correctly.
Benefits of the savings account at Al Rajhi Bank
Al Rajhi Bank offers many advantages over the savings account, which are shown in the following points:
- Distribution of revenues and profits on a monthly basis in accordance with Islamic Sharia law.
- Offers competitive win rates.
- Offers double profits in record time.
- Open and close a savings account at any time without fees.
- Offers free electronic statements.
- Flexibility in making withdrawals and deposits.
- Open an account electronically and manage it through the Al Rajhi application.
- Receive your payments on time at the end of each year.
- There is no minimum amount to open an account.
Al Rajhi Bank’s Hassad account is considered one of the most important savings accounts that the bank offers to many customers as it offers them many different services and benefits according to the terms and conditions set by the bank.