Cases of Reducing Traffic Fines by 50% This title is considered one of the most prominent titles that citizens search for through the Google search engine, to know the cases announced by the Traffic Authority in which the citizen can reduce the traffic fine. the text, therefore in this article we will learn more about these cases, in addition to: Some other information.
Traffic fines reduced by 50%
Many citizens who own and drive cars are wondering about the cases of reducing traffic violations by 50% that the Traffic Authority has announced, as according to the recent updates of the traffic law in Egypt, there are some cases where traffic violations have been reduced by half , and these cases are shown as follows:
- In the first case, the citizen subject to the violation must go to the General Traffic Authority to pay the value of the violation within a period of up to three days from the date the citizen receives the violation letter that he has committed.
- In the second case, the citizen against whom the violation has been committed submits a complaint to the website of the Public Prosecution Service.
Steps to inquire about traffic violations
Citizens throughout the Arab Republic of Egypt can easily inquire about traffic violations by taking the following steps:
- The citizen first logs in to the official website of the Public Prosecution Service.
- From the available options, the citizen chooses the grievance option.
- As a means of filing a complaint, the citizen chooses a vehicle driver’s license.
- The citizen enters the driver’s license data correctly.
- After completing the previous steps, the citizen can view all violations.
- The citizen keeps the application number if he needs it again.
Steps to electronically file a request to reduce traffic violations
- Go to the website of the Egyptian Public Prosecution Service.
- Choose traffic services.
- Click on the complaints service about traffic violations.
- Register the required details, including license plate number, name, national identity card and reason for complaint.
- Attach documents that support the complaint.
- Click on register the request.