The President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, announced the issuance of a decision to grant 600 pounds to pensioners, with the aim of raising living standards and helping citizens cope with high prices. want to know the truth about this decision, which we will learn about in this article, in addition to some other information.
£600 for pensioners
600 pounds for pensioners is one of the most popular headlines on the Google search engine today, after the President of the Republic announced the payment of an amount estimated at 300 pounds to each citizen referred to the pension, to help citizens with the high cost of living, as this subsidy was scheduled to be paid out. From the current month of October, after approval by the House of Representatives, but the House postponed the approval, which led to the Egyptian government announcing that both the October and November subsidies will be retroactive together with the November salary for the year 2024 paid out, and the citizen therefore receives an amount of EGP 600 instead of EGP 300.
Placing pension payments
The National Insurance and Pension Authority has identified the places where retirees can pay their pensions. The most prominent of these are the following:
- Both through commercial banks and through village banks.
- Through ATMs and banks.
- Through the services of Fawry companies.
- By Egyptian Post.
- Through electronic wallets downloaded to retirees’ mobile devices.
- By Nasser Social Bank.
Date of payment of the pension
A large number of citizens referred for pension want to know the date of payment of pensions. That is why the Special Authority for Insurance and Pensions has announced that pensioners will receive their pension on the 1st of each calendar month.
Inquire about the pensions for November 2024
You can request information about the November 2024 pensions in various ways:
- Go to the website of the National Social Insurance Authority.
- Enter the username and password of the pensioner.
- Click on ‘Pension application’.
- Call the National Social Insurance Authority hotline on 16622.
- Provide the pension beneficiary’s username and password to the customer service representative.
- Go to one of the branches of the National Social Security Authority, located throughout the Republic.
- Submitting the national identity card of the pensioner.