The end date of the power outage Many citizens wondered what the end date of the power outage crisis was after the Ministry of Electricity and Energy implemented a strict plan to reduce electricity consumption and reduce load by cutting power in all regions of the Arab Republic to close Egypt in a successive manner. In this article, in addition to some other information, we will also find out more about the end date of this crisis.
The end date of the power outage
Many citizens search on Google for the date set by the Ministry of Electricity and Energy for the end of the power outage in the country. Therefore, Ambassador Nader Saad announced that the September power outage would last 15 days, due to high temperatures that put increased pressure on the gas and fuel sources used to generate electricity.
The ambassador indicated that the power outage process will continue until weather conditions improve, stressing that the ministry has not set a specific date for the end of the power outage crisis, noting that power outages will be gradually reduced as weather conditions improve.
Ask about the electricity bill
Citizens can now easily inquire with the Ministry of Electricity and Energy about their electricity bills by following these steps.
- First, the citizen logs in to the website of the Ministry of Electricity and Energy.
- The citizen selects the service for requesting electricity bills from the available options.
- An individual determines the location where he is, whether it is a home or a business.
- The citizen then selects the branch that suits him on the right side of the electricity bill.
- The citizen enters the subscription number, which consists of ten observers.
- The citizen then requests to inspect the bill, so that he can see both the latest electricity bill and previous bills.
- Once the previous steps are completed, the citizen will be shown the value of the electricity bill he has to pay.