Many citizens who have a ration card want to know how much ration will be given to four people, as the Ministry of Supply and Internal Trade offers citizens the opportunity to buy the bread and food products they need through ration outlets at subsidized prices. In this article we will learn about the share of ration of 4 people per month along with some other information.
How much is the food share for four people?
The Ministry of Supply and Internal Trade announced the share of ration per capita after many citizens who benefited from the ministry’s support in food products and bread asked about the share of four people, how much of the ration, as the ministry explained that the citizen registered on the ration card will receive two kilograms of sugar. Accordingly, four people’s share of sugar is eight kilograms, just as the citizen gets one kilogram of rice. Accordingly, four people’s share of rice is four kilograms, while citizens receive one bottle of oil, which explains the number as four, and individuals receive four bottles of oil.
Conditions for obtaining a ration card
The Egyptian Ministry of Supply and Internal Trade has set certain conditions that applicants must meet in order to obtain a ration card, namely:
- The applicant must have Egyptian nationality.
- The applicant must be an adult (18 years or older).
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Egypt.
- The applicant may not already be in possession of a ration card.
- The applicant must belong to one of the categories eligible for the ration card, namely:
- People with a low income.
- Irregular work.
- Families with children.
- Families with people with disabilities.
Steps to stop ration card
Sometimes citizens want to stop the ration card, so the Ministry of Supply and Domestic Trade explained that citizens can easily stop the ration card by following some simple steps, namely:
- The citizen must first enter the Egyptian digital portal.
- Among the available options, the citizen chooses the service to stop the ration card.
- The citizen then correctly enters the required data in the indicated places.
- With these steps, the citizen has stopped using the ration card.